1. How do I book and reserve a parking space?
Enter the desired parking period and we will check for you whether a parking space is available.
Please do not leave the car park with your vehicle without a valid booking.
Unfortunately, we have to report parking violations.
IMPORTANT: Please enter the correct registration number when booking. This will identify you at the car park.
2. Can I book the parking space for only 1 hour?
Yes, but payment and invoicing is always for a complete day.
3. Do I reserve a specific parking space?
No, no specific parking space is assigned. This can be freely chosen direct at the parking place. We guarantee that a parking space will be kept free.
However, please make sure to park in the designated bays. If you park in more than two bays, you will be charged for this.
4. Will I receive a confirmation of my reservation?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and can then park directly and easily. Your licence plate number will be recorded by our surveillance cameras when you enter and when you leave the car park.
5. I have not received a reservation confirmation! Who can help me?
Please check your spam folder. Otherwise just send us a short mail to office(at)tom-parking.at
6. Can I change, rebook, or cancel my reservation?
Yes, you can change or cancel your previous booking 24 hours before the booked park start time via our website.
For extensions, we recommend doing this as soon as possible, as we are sometimes fully booked, and then online booking is no longer possible.
7. What happens with my data?
Your data will only be used to process your reservation request and the parking process. Read more about this here: AGB / Datenschutzbestimmungen.
1. How can I pay?
The parking fee incurred can be paid quickly and easily using Sofortüberweisung, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay.
2. Will I receive an invoice?
This will be sent immediately with the booking confirmation. Please check your spam folder. Otherwise, simply send us a short email to office(at)tom-parking.at.
3. When will I receive the refund in case of cancellation or change?
The refund will be credited back to your original form of payment within 30 days. It is not possible to specify a different account than the one originally used. If you have not received your refund after 30 days, please contact us at office(at)tom-parking.at.
1. What do I need for entry and exit?
Nothing. Everything has already been taken care of when booking online.
2. How big can the vehicles be?
At TOM Parking you will find a suitable parking space for all current car models, including VW buses, SUVs etc., to park safely and inexpensively.
Our parking space is usually 2.60 m wide and 5.00 m long.
3. Do I have to hand in my key?
No, your key stays with you.
1. Can I park with an electric car?
Very much so.
2. Can I charge an electric car?
Not yet. However, we are working on it.